Sunday, March 10, 2013

What do you guys think of contact lenses?

Well I just don't have the face for glasses, my mom has paid a lot of money. Non of them seem to be working for me.My last pair I can deal with because they have stars on the frames, but I just don't feel comfortable in them. I feel like a dork! I am 15, turning 16 this June, and I convinced my Mom that I was old enough and responsible for contacts. She agreed, and she is making the appointment as soon as we get some extra money in the bank which is not too long from now. We don't have the money for the One-a-days, or the tinted kind. Just basic once that you clean every day. I got a few questions though about contacts.

Will I have a hard time inserting them? I can put eyeliner right on the waterline, and I can put mascara on just fine. Eye drops I flinch a little bit, but it's not world war three when I do it. I know with Contacts they go right on the eyeball.

Does it hurt as first to insert?

Wil the doctor show me how?

Will it take a few days to get it right?

Any other stuff I need to know? Any good websites out there with articles?

Thanks :)

См. статью: What do you guys think of contact lenses?