Saturday, March 16, 2013

Which are better Acuvue Air Optix or Acuvue Oasys?

I'm 16 and I went to my annual contact exam and my new doctor asked what brand used before. I forgot so I guessed Oasys, she said thats a good guess, so she ended up giving me them. I ended up realizing that the trial one's she gave me felt thinner and slimier than what I'm use to. I realize now that it was Air Optix that I was prescribed with my old optometrist. What do I do? They feel fine in my eyes and I like the idea if them being 2 week disposables instead of monthly. With monthly air optix they would tore/ rip more and bothered my eyes. Sometime they would only last 3 weeks. Should I give Acuvue Oasys a shot? Tell me whch ones you think are better! THANKS!

См. статью: Which are better Acuvue Air Optix or Acuvue Oasys?