Thursday, March 14, 2013

One of my circle lenses is irritating :?

So I bought my first 2 pairs of circle lenses today, I soaked them in contact lense solution for 5 hours and washed my hands throughly made sure I put them in the right way and all that.
The 14mm pair were absolutely fine but one of the lenses in the 15mm pair is irritating >.< when I first put it in it made my eye red and tear up, it wasnt very painful just irritating. The other eye was completely fine.
I cleaned and left them to soak for another hour and I put the lenses in the opposite eyes. The problem lense was still irritating but not as bad.Do you think they just need a longer soak?

P.s I noticed that the problem lense has an incredibly tiny mark on the outer edge.It's not a rip from what I can see more like a dent :/
Could this be the problem?

См. статью: One of my circle lenses is irritating :?