Sunday, March 10, 2013

Should I not care about what girls think?

So usually I attend College looking disheveled and geeky because I really can't be bothered dressing up. But last week I bought some lenses so ditched my glasses and decided to wear a little eye make up. I thought I'd also make an effort to look smart so wore a nice jacket (usually i wear a long coat) and tied my hair into a perfect bun (my hair is usually scruffy).

Anyway after I finished College these girls in my class asked me if I 'd walk home with them I said "no, I'm going to hang around town for a bit"(I wanted to buy a mothers day gift for my mum) then they said "ooh who are you going to meet?" … I said "no one."

Then the girls said laughing "laura's going clubbing tonight" and I said no I'm not the type(never been clubbing in my life, I'm an introvert). But they kept joking that I'm going out partying somewhere.

then she asked me again "who are you going to meet?" so I said to her " it's none of your business!" since I got annoyed. Then the other girl said "that means she is meeting up with someone, (then she whispered) no-wonder she's dressed up" I also think they talk behind my back since I changed my look.

Now I'm wondering if I should go back to my scruffy ways since girls make such a big deal about such things? they probably think I have a secret boyfriend or something??? i don't know why they are so interested anyway?

Or should I not care about what people think??? but i can't help it and I'm wondering if they think I'm an undercover sluuut :( they were probably teasing me.but i really want to change my look in order to get a decent job, what are some good comebacks i can say to people?? I've always had confidence issues.

Anyway, it's not like I had a big makeover or anything just that I wore lenses and a nice jacket.

См. статью: Should I not care about what girls think?