Friday, March 15, 2013

SEXY NAMES? (girls only)?

I am moving to a new state in a couple of months, so I decided to take on a new name.It's not going to fully replace my real birth-name, but it's going to be the name I get called. I wanted to know which one of these names… Jake Andre Bruce Ryan Troy Beau Francois Xerxes Bruno Justin Ace Tyler Alex Marc Marceau… sounds most like me when I describe myself… fairly tall(about 5' 10''), athletic and sculpted (8-pack) because I am a varsity wrestler and a soccer player + I workout and do cardio a lot, black hair that's gelled up sort of like Zayn Malik, light brown eyes but I wear contact lenses that make my eyes blue, I am smart, I was born in Persia, but i am half French. Oh, and, not to brag but, I get told that I am cute and hot often.
Added (1). Sorry for the girls only part, boys are welcome too!

См. статью: SEXY NAMES? (girls only)?