Saturday, March 16, 2013

How to convince my mom to let me get colored contacts?

So I already wear contacts and go to a eye doctor. I want Freshlook contacts, and I wear Air Optix, so its by the same company. They even have trial pairs in the office that I go to (which is located 5 mins away from my house) My eyes are fine and perfectly almond shaped, and I have no problems with contacts. I already had my eye appointment, and im running low on contacts, so I dont see why I cant get them. They are a safe, reliable brand endorsed by my eye doctor, my eyes are fine, same brand, and I can pay the difference. Also, I want green colorblend ones, and my eyes are naturally hazel, so it would just enhance the green in them, not completely change the color. And, I can try them on. What else can I do to convince her? Have I missed anything?

См. статью: How to convince my mom to let me get colored contacts?