Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Strange eye? Worried!

Okay so for the past 2-3 days I've had this really weird eye.

On the first day, I thought it was just a lazy eye… It happened all day but it wasn't any normal lazy eye.It would go and come back, go then come back, so on and so on, all throughout the day! But when it comes back each time I will feel my eye droop and sag and the other feels like it's widening?

I let it slide that day but yesterday it happened all day again and it's an uncomfortable feeling. I can feel it droop and I'll look in the mirror and one eye is sagging like a lazy eye, but it looks weirder than that?

Today I've woken up and it's already happened numerous times!

It's not affecting my sight and I don't have anything in my eye.It's just something that's happening! I wear contact lenses but have done for 3-4 years

Any answers will be a great help!

См. статью: Strange eye? Worried!