Thursday, March 14, 2013

Is it bad to use contact lenses?

I have been using them for about 3 years now cause i dont like to wear glasses.i buy biofinity lenses that i wear them for a whole month and then replace them.my sight have increased to -8.5 and -7.5 should i stop wearing them and consider making a new pair of glasses and stay with them? i am trying to apply for the eye laser operation but the eye doctor told me that i should wait few more untill my eyes stops going bad, after it stops i can make the operation.he told me that if i do it now my eyes could need glasses again after few months. what should i do?

Thanks for your time people.
Added (1). The lenses i wear, i wear them 24/7 for month or 3 weeks and replace with new ones.i sleep with them.the optician told me i can sleep with them.i havent had problems sleeping with them, the only problem is when i work night shift my eyes eyes starts to feel too tired and sometimes i have to scratch them abit,

См. статью: Is it bad to use contact lenses?