Sunday, March 10, 2013

My Parents won't Let Me Get Contact Lenses?

Hi everyone, I am a 16-almost 17 year old student wearing glasses since 10 years old. I have begged my parents to let me wear contacts since I was 14 and so far, it has gotten me nowhere. Money isn't a problem because my parents are working abroad in a very wealthy oil company aanndd we are millionares: p. Responsibility isn't a problem either. I am in boarding school (private high school) and I have been living on my own (its basically like college but high school) in my dorm since I was 15. I got here not from my family's wealth, but by my academic scholarship that pays full tuition and boarding.My sister who is 13 has contacts. I have done everything I could, but they refuse and refuse. All help is appreciated :)

См. статью: My Parents won't Let Me Get Contact Lenses?