Sunday, March 10, 2013

How to ask my crush if he is gay or not? In a nice way, but not freak him out?

So, I liked this guy. He is older than me 2 years old. I knew him for 5 months, but he didn't know me. We just met each other last 2 weeks. I had his Facebook, and we just started to talk. Now I want to know his sexuality. All I knew about him is he had had a girlfriend before, not right now. I don't want to freak him out by asking "Hi, are you gay?" That would be weird! We are high school students, but we don't have any class together. I just started to talk to him on Facebook. Now I want to ask him that question! He dressed somewhat feminine, his face, his hair dyed (black hair to light brown), clothes, too. He took some pictures with cute poses like chin on hand, cute smile, wear cosmetic contact (circle lenses). But he acted straight, for example, walking. All of the things I listed up there are also apply to me, myself. But I walk somewhat feminine. I think he could be a gay guy that acts straight or a bisexual guy. I acted feminine a bit. Not too much to get people's attention.So, how should I ask him? Like these?

Have you ever had a girlfriend? (even know I knew he had one)
What type of person you like?
Do you think I look like a girl?
Will you date again?
What do you think of me? Be honest!
Do you know that there is a lot of bisexual guys out there? They are hidden!
Do I look like gay?
So, do you like gay people?
Men! Can't think of anything! Help me people! Need advice! Thank You!

См. статью: How to ask my crush if he is gay or not? In a nice way, but not freak him out?