Thursday, March 14, 2013

Contact lens cases rinsed with HOT, boiling TAP water?

Is it bad that I rinsed all my cases with hot, boiling tap water (of course my lenses were not in any of them, I put them in a separate new case I bought), they are right now on the table air drying.would it be dangerous if after they dry, I put new solution into one of them and my contacts in to soak? I know you would be telling me to just use case i just bought but I have a bunch of cases that would come in handy (most of them have never been used that much, only the outside of the right and left cases were dirty hence why I rinsed them) I dont know if I could really do this, Could i save the cases?
Should I just after letting them airdry from hot tap water, rinse again with my solution and let it airdry again?

См. статью: Contact lens cases rinsed with HOT, boiling TAP water?