Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Can I use my daily contact lenses for more than one day?

I've been not for a long time using daily contact lenses, I wear them when I get up and throw them away before going to bed, but I'm starting to feel they feel a little too much and they run out very quickly, since I only wear them for one day morning to evening it is nearly 12 hours, aren't they made to last for 24 hours whether continuous or not? I mean, can I keep them in saline overnight and wear them again in the morning? Is there any harm in that? It'll cost me much less and they will last much longer! Is it okay?
Added (1). Of course I will only do this twice, 12 hours today (keep overnight) 12 hours the next day = 24 hours and that's it! I will not wear them for more than that, that's my question - is it okay to do that?

См. статью: Can I use my daily contact lenses for more than one day?