Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Corneal problems with contact lenses?

For the last 9 months I've been experiencing repeated corneal dryness which started happening for no reason that I can identify.My optician and I have been trying to understand what the causes and aggravation factors are. I have stopped wearing contacts till the erosions heal, started again using several types of lubricating drops (all non preservative), only to find that the problem returns causing me discomfort and blurred vision. I am taking fish oil too.My optician can't find a solution and only suggests that if my contacts are uncomfortable not to wear them. Some days I can only wear them for two or three hours, some times longer, but I worry that this is progressive and that I may have to abandon contacts entirely. Does anyone know of any other treatment that is available?

См. статью: Corneal problems with contact lenses?