Sunday, October 21, 2012

Why do my eyes burn and get watery? Will these work?

There are times, after a long day of wearing my contacts, my eyes start to burn and tears start to pour out.It started with one eye I thought I was getting or had pink eye, it didn't and doesn't itch it just burns badly and I start to get lots of tears. I don't know if its my contacts I wear the acuvue oasis's
kind and never had much problems until now.My eyes get a burning feeling when I wear them and when I don't. I don't put re-wetting drops to keep my eyes from getting dry so pretty much that is probably the problem just thought I'd ask.
I went to the store and bought Refresh contacts for dry eyes for when I wear my contacts. I also bought Bausch & Lomb Sooth lubricant eye ointmennt for night time. Its suppose to give me overnight relieft of severe dry eye. When I dont have my contacts on I should put drops of sooth to lubricate my eyes but I feel scared to use it especially since I used the other refresh one.
So, why do my eyes now on both eyes and get watery? And should I use the other Bausch&Lomb eye drops?
>>> Why do my eyes burn and get watery? Will these work?