Friday, October 26, 2012

What type of contact lenses would be best for my situation?

After years of thinking about it, I finally pulled the trigger and got fitted for contact lenses. I'm barely on the "training type", but I've already began looking around for information and all that good stuff. I work at a place that deals with tons and tons of chemicals so wearing contacts during the week are totally out of the question. I don't even wear my glasses at work bc of it. I got the contacts so I could wear them on the weekends when I'm out and about. Now my question would be what is the most cost effective type of lense I should get?

Daily
2 Week wear
Monthly

And there are answers all over the place about the 2 week wear and monthly. Some people think they mean 14 wears instead of 14 days etc etc.So idk exactly what to do here. I appreciate all your replies!

Oh and I should add, I have slight astigmatism, however, the prescription for both of my eyes are exactly the same.So the Dr.told me I could technically order 1 box at a time bc they fit both eyes.
>>> What type of contact lenses would be best for my situation?