Friday, October 26, 2012

Tips with my halloween costume please?

Hello, I am kinda stuck on my costume ( on the easy part ) I have the darksiders 2 mask from collector's edition, a black wig, red eye lenses and even a fiber glass scythe. But I really don't know what to wear to match them.the guy from the game looked like this, but I don't have time to finish the costume, in best case scenario i will buy a purple fabric so i can wear as his scarf and make that kilt thingy but I was wondering if I can try something more modern ( in the trailer he was in the middle ages, ww2 and so on, so I won't break the storyline if i just wear something more 'modern'. I will pant my skin grey but have no idea what the heck to wear , i won't go topless in any case because im kinda skinny. Any tips? something to match colors, not full pitch black
Added (1). Http://nextgengamingblog.com/files/2012/01/Darksiders-21.png the character
>>> Tips with my halloween costume please?