Friday, October 26, 2012

What is wrong with my eye?

Ok, i wear contact lenses, or at least, im supposed to- i haven't had one in my right eye for months now and the one in my left eye has been there for way too long. I know the dangers of not treating them properly and how irresponsible it is etc, but thats not what im asking.
Anyway, about 2-3 months ago i started to feel a kind of pressure behind my right eye, and it began stinging and watering throughout the day. Even when my eyes are closed and im trying to sleep i have to wipe tears away every few minutes.the eyeball is also very sore to touch, although my eye isn't bloodshot at all. Around the time this started happening i also began to feel a tingling, warm, strange sensation centered around my right cheek, right temple and sometimes the ear, it's happening now in fact, although whether this related i have no idea.
Does anybody have any idea as to what this might be? could it be sinus related perhaps? my sinuses are terrible but have been for a year or two. I havent been to an optician yet because quite frankly im terrified of what they'll find. Thanks.
>>> What is wrong with my eye?