Saturday, October 27, 2012

How to go about getting my prescription put into the glasses frame I want?

I didn't know how to properly word that but I found this site that supplies glasses without lenses so that you can get your prescription put in. I know i want these frames and they are really cheap but by reading reviews i know they are good quality (http://www.optical4less.com/plastic-eyeglasses/p113/)
I want to know how would i go about getting my prescription put into these frames once they arrive? I've already been to the place i got my current glasses (America's Best) and they said that they do not except outside frames? Do any other eye places accept outside frames and will they put my prescription into the frames? Will I need to have a new eye exam or can i get my prescription from my current eye place for free and have a site fill it? Lastly, how much would it cost to do this? Im really clueless as to how to go about this so please help and give me some suggestions! P. S I have a high prescription and i wear my glasses daily… Thank you in advance!
Added (1). Oh~~when i say high prescription, i mean higher than any reading glasses you see in stores..the lenses aren't thick like bifocals but they're a lot thinner.
I'm going to try calling around, too!
>>> How to go about getting my prescription put into the glasses frame I want?