Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Any one got handy tips?

Hi,

I was in an abusive relationship a couple of years ago (which luckily im now out of) but whilst I was with him I hardly ever slept and when I did it was light sleep or i'd wake up throughout the night out of fear…

Since then i've found a lovely new boyfriend and im very happy but I really struggle with constant tiredness and bags under my eyes, I will sleep through the night now and dont feel tired but constantly look it and I put it down to the 2 years of hell I endured !!

I've tried splashing cold water on my face each morning. I've tried things such as cucumbers, tea bags or potato skins on my eyes and tried various creams that 'claim' to reduce puffiness. I've tried makeup concealer but nothing is making me look less tired and its starting to stress me out as Im only 25. I wear contact lenses but try and wear my glasses at night to give my eyes a break. I cant afford botox/surgery so does anyone know of anything a doctor can prescribe or have tried any remedies that seem to work. Any proper advice is appreciated.

Thanks

Ps sorry about any spelling/ grammer errors, was in a rush
>>> Any one got handy tips?