Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I need contact lens help!

I just got my trial pair of contacts yesterday and I was able to get them in at the eye place. They only made me take out the right contact. Last night it took me a while to get them out (maybe because they had a giant magnifying mirror) and I actually had my mom get the left one out. For some reason I can't open my eye good enough to get it out, or I always blink. This morning i was able to get them in, but I forgot to check the left contact and it was inside out. I've tried every way I could to get it out but for some reason I can't. When I looked in the mirror it looked like there was a teeny hair on my eye, but now I don't see it and I don't think it would mess up my entire vision.Is there any way to dry the contact so it falls out or something? Or will I have to wait for my parents to get home and try to take it out? I had to go all day with clear vision in one eye.It didn't really hurt, but I need this contact out.
>>> I need contact lens help!