Saturday, October 27, 2012

Help I did something stupid!

So I had unprotected sex and I was under the legal age to have sex so I couldn't get emergency birth control from a pharmacy without being 16 and my doctor was too far away as I recently moved and hadn't registered locally so I lied about my age to the pharmacist at boots as I was scared running out of time and that was the only way I could see of me not getting pregnant but I made the mistake of using my old house address which I'm registered to for contact lenses which has my real age on it… will I get in trouble? I know it was wrong and I was only days away from legal age will they tell my parents? The police? I'm really scared I know I should have just made the journey to my doctors or an emergency clinic and regret lying I don't know why I did and yes I now see I am too young and immature to deal with sex if I'm trying to hide it from my parents and also because I'm now panicking over lying please help me
Added (1). Broodle I did a stupid thing but I'm not stupid graduated with a 1:1 in law this summer and currently living at university doing my postgrad in law but during freshers I was drunk and this happened and I panicked
Thank you for the answers so far :)
And I'm now getting bcp from my doctor now so this can't happen again
>>> Help I did something stupid!