Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My eyes are red every morning AND NOTHING SEEMS TO WORK? help?

So it all started at work one week I work at Home Depot and they started turning on what they call a "Swamp cooler" i'm not really sure if its actually a air conditioner or not… Anyway it started iritating my eyes so I had to remove my contact lenses and wear my glasses. 
     Usually taking off my contacts for a few days would do the trick and my eyes would go back to normal but its been two months now and ever since ive been waking up every morning with excessive mucus in my eyes and they are also bloodshot but mostly only in the inner corners. Also one always seems a bit worse than the other but they alternate every couple of days.
     My eyes really dont irritate me otherwise, they feel a bit dry but nothing extreme. Ive been taking fish oil long before the problem started and they say its supposed to be good for your eyes, ive been applying eye drops for dry eyes and not the cheap stuff either… Ive also been taking allergy medication for a few weeks and i bought a new air purifier for my room and vacumed and dusted throughly, even bought new allergian resistant pillows.
     NOTHING SEEMS TO WORK! And they seem to be getting worse. Once i leave my house though they seem to get better… Redness goes away almost completley. I ordered a humidifier, maybe the air is too dry in my house? I live in California..hoping that will help but if it doesnt… any idea what the problem is?
>>> My eyes are red every morning AND NOTHING SEEMS TO WORK? help?