Friday, October 26, 2012

I dyed my hair dark brown.now how to get my eyebrows looking natural?

So I'm a natural blonde, probably a natural level 8 or 7 (medium to dark blonde).My eyebrows are naturally blonde, but are really sparse and thin. From adolescence to adulthood (I'm now 29), I've been penciling in my brows, but they just look super-fake with a darker pencil and I tend to look like I belong in the 1920's, haha. I've heard that for blonde hair you're suppose to match or go darker with the eyebrow color but for DARK hair, you're suppose to go lighter, within a shade or two… I just can't seem to master the color. Any suggestions on an eyebrow pencil color or technique suggestion? Here are some pictures of eyebrow colors and textures I admire… I want a soft, natural look, nothing angular or dark. I really admire Asian eyebrows, they look so soft and natural. (Pictures below.) Thanks for your help!
image
http://x5c.xanga.com/910f6025c8234249993518/b198376111.jpg
>>> I dyed my hair dark brown.now how to get my eyebrows looking natural?