Monday, October 22, 2012

Eyes hurting after taking out contacts?

I have the daily contact lenses, and I love them because I'm able to start fresh clean contacts each day. However, most nights I sleep in them and change them the next morning. When I take my contacts out, both eyes have this pain, like something is in my eye and it only hurts and I can only feel it when I blink. When I have my contacts in, there's no pain. I tried to use artificial tears to rewet my eye after I took them out, but it didnt help. The only thing that helps is to apply pressure to the eye while their closed. Why is this happening, and what could I do to help it? I just went to the eye doctor, and while I didnt bring this up, she didnt catch anything unusual when she was looking in my eye or taking pictures of my eye.
>>> Eyes hurting after taking out contacts?