Sunday, October 21, 2012

Can I sleep in contact lenses?

I'm going on a road trip soon. I can't wear my glasses without feeling really sick, so please, don't tell me to wear them. I have Acuvue Oasys contact lenses, and since I'd like to see as I'm coming in to my destination, I'd like to wear them. I plan to sleep for most of this 10 hour trip and I was hoping to be able to sleep with my contact lenses on. Will it be okay for just the one night? What are the chances of getting a corneal abrasion or some other problem? I can't put on my lenses in the car or a public bathroom because my parents won't let me. What are your experiences with sleeping in your lenses? Has anyone tried sleeping in Acuvue Oasys? I'm pretty sure I have Hydraclear Plus, if that helps.
>>> Can I sleep in contact lenses?