Saturday, August 2, 2014

New glasses are giving me a slight headache/making me dizzy?

I can't tell if this is because the left lens are slightly out of focus while the right lens is super sharp or if it's because I have a new prescription…

My old prescription was L: 7.50 R:9.00
Now the new one is L: 7.75 R:9.75

How long should I try these new glasses out to see whether it's the prescription or just my eyes adjusting to the lens? Or should I just straight up to back to CostCo (where I got them from) & ask them to bump my 7.75 to a 8.00

I know I said slightly out of focus but reading words at certain distances if I just close my right eye, I struggle reading it while I don't struggle if I close my left eye so…
I don't know.
Added (1). btw.
I'm just guessing that I need it bumped to 8.00 It might even be 8.25 idk. I was just throwing out a prescription as an example

Read more: New glasses are giving me a slight headache/making me dizzy?