Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Glasses all the time?

Ok so i just went to the eye doctor like a week ago and i found out i have -5.25 left eye sphere and -5.50 right eye sphere and no astigmatism so anyways I've been wearing glasses since third grade and i was always suppose to just wear them for movies computer and school. So when i visited the eye doctor a week ago the nurse was surprised i wasn't wearing them all the time already. But anyways i didn't wear my glasses last year so my mom told the nurse and it looked like she wrote it down my mom thinks that I've never wore my glasses but I've had in the past. So then my eye doctor comes in and is like so you don't wear your glasses. So he said something about how he would normally say to wear them all the time but since i don't wear them in school to only wear them in school. And he said something about if i wear them to start wearing them all the time in like a complicated way but idk if my mom got that. So do you think i should wear them all the time? And do you think if i wear them in school my mom will think to wear them all the time?
And idk if this helps but I'm 14 years old

Read more: Glasses all the time?