Saturday, August 2, 2014

Caring for contact lenses?

I just got my contacts today (clear, soft, daily ones) and I wanna know if I heard what the doctor was saying correctly.

At night before I go to bed, I take off my contacts and clean them with the solution with my palm. Then I fill my lenses case with the solution and put my contacts in the case and soak it until I put them back on the next morning. That morning, I clean the contacts again with the solution and put them back on. I throw the old solution in the case away and air dry the case.

Is this correct? Please let me know!

Oh and during the day when I have my contacts on, I'm planning to just leave the case at home while I'm at school. At that time does the case still have to be filled with solution?

Read more: Caring for contact lenses?