Wednesday, August 6, 2014

My poor eyes what can I do for them?

Whenever I go to NYC. I get a headache not a migraine but just ta bad headache. I go about several times a year with friends and family; somewhere between 5-10 times a year if not more times a year. I know it's cause of all the bright lights I was wondering if there was vision therapy or something that can pre pare my eyes for going down there so I don't get a headache. I do however have perscription transition glasses that I wear 24/7. I was wondering if I should put sunglasses on insted or inadation or get perscription sunglasses. Please let me know what I can do thanks in advance. Also please note I hardely ever get headaches otherwise,; maybe 5 or 6a month at the most. Also I used to get head aches in high school that was like 6 years ago but since I have been in college I haven't gotten headaches at all maybe like 3 or 4 times in the past 3 years other than when I go to NYC. When I was in high school I had to wear slightly tinted glasses with brown tinted lenses. I used to get headaches in high school about 2 or 3 if not more times a week. I don't know why I would get them but when I got one I had to go to the nurse and it was a tension headache she said and I had to put ice on it for 10-15 min. And massage my head and take 2 asprin and put on my special tinted glasses that I ended up wearing all the time in high school but never now. Also when I get a headache should I put heat or ice on it? I do also have compound astigmatism and wear glasses 24/7.

Read more: My poor eyes what can I do for them?