Sunday, August 3, 2014

Expired contact lens solution…advice?

A couple of days ago, my contact solution(ReNu) went empty. I didn't worry about it because i knew i had a smaller reserve bottle, i checked the expiry date on the reserve bottle just in case and this is what i saw 07/2014
Now there are a few things that are unclear to me, its written 07/2014 on the reserve bottle but does that mean that the expiry date is after July(including July) or before July. If it is after July then that would mean that my reserve bottle is just 3 days past its expiry date in which case i'm still not sure whether to use them or not. I usually don't use them at home, but since tomorrow i'm meeting some friends at the gym i have to use them. Also since tomorrow is Sunday,there's no place for me to buy new contact solution so i guess i'm stuck.
Please help?

Read more: Expired contact lens solution…advice?