Friday, August 8, 2014

Am I going to get fired from tim hortons?

so I got hired at Tim Horton's, I watched the training videos and my first day serving customers was Monday. On Monday night, my one contact lenses ripped and I cannot see a thing without my contacts. So on Tuesday morning, I had to call into work. There was no way I could work, I couldn't see at all. So I ordered new contacts. Wednesday morning I still had no contacts so I had to call in again. Now it's Thursday morning and my contacts still haven't been delivered yet. So now I have to call in.
am I going to be fired? I've called in 3 days in a row, my first week being there. I could only imagine how irresponsible they think I am. But it's honestly not my fault, I can't help the fact that I can't see without contact lenses.
i really need money, I can't lose this job.
do you think I'll be fired or do you think they understand my situation?

Read more: Am I going to get fired from tim hortons?