Saturday, August 9, 2014

Korean circle lenses?

Hi everyone:) I know I should talk about this with an expert, but I wanted to know first if someone knows it… So I wanted to try the famous korean circle lenses but I have two different problems: in my right eye I've got myopia, but in the left eye I've got astigmatism. So I know there are the normal circle lenses for myopia that doesn't help with astigmatism. But I also know that there some particular lenses for astigmatism that are toric lenses. So here I'm a bit sad and confused because this makes me think that for me it is impossible to wear those contacts… So I wanted to know if toric lenses are also for who suffers of myopia? Or should I wear in an eye normal circle lenses and in the other the toric ones? (Even if this seems difficult)
Thank you everyone. :)

Read more: Korean circle lenses?