Sunday, August 3, 2014

Would these contact lenses be okay for a cosplay of Clockwork from Creepypasta?

I have recently decided to Cosplay Clockwork, aka Natalie Ouelette, who is a Creepypasta because it is an easy and cool costume. I opted out of just sticking a clock onto my eye so that I could actually see what i am doing at the convention I am going to and actually purchased these contact lenses http://www.youknowit.com/online-shop/tick-tock-clock-contact-lenses.cfm
Is that changing the character too much since in her backstory she actually dug out her eye and replaced it with a clock from a watch? Also if there are any tips of how to cosplay her it would be greatly appreciated, thank you so much:)
P.S. I added a picture of her to let you know what she looks likeWould these contact lenses be okay for a cosplay of Clockwork from Creepypasta

Read more: Would these contact lenses be okay for a cosplay of Clockwork from Creepypasta?