Monday, August 4, 2014

How to get rid of pimples/acne/blackheads/dark circles under eyes?

Hey, I'm 13 and I have small,sharp pimples/ance >only< on my nose, no where else. Around each pimple I have red circles. The circles are about 3 milimeters. My nose gets bigger, if I get more pimples and I AM getting them more. I will get contact lenses, that means that my glasses I have now are hiding my big nose a little bit. When I or someone touch my nose (not even touch the pimples) it really hurts. I also just got blackheads which are on my nose, too. I am a pretty girl, and wanted to get even a bit prettier this summer, but the pimples are just a problem, I'm trying to get rid of like an year.

Products I used:
-An anti-acne cream (worked for 2 days. The pimples were getting smaller)
-Cleansing water (cost 10 dollars, so it should be really good-working, but for me it worked for around 3 days. Pimples were getting smaller.)
-Egg whites, potato juice and honey face mask (worked really good, but for 3 day)
-Egg whites and honey face mask (worked for 2 days.)
-Egg whites face mask (didn't work too good, but the pimples were getting a bit smaller)
-Banana, honey face mask (worked maybe for 1 days)
-Coconut oil (worked for 2 days, the third day (today) the pimples are so so bad)

The product I want use is Tea Tree Oil. Does it work good? Does it work for a LONG time? Do you know any other products?
Should I go to a salon or something?
I also have dark circles under my eyes, any advices?
By the way, I do not use make up or anything.

A BIG THANKS! :-)

Read more: How to get rid of pimples/acne/blackheads/dark circles under eyes?