Friday, August 8, 2014

Can wearing of contact lenses prevent hypnotism?

Seems like a pretty silly question but I'm just really curious. In our street, there are LOTS of drugged up people wandering and my neighbors say they know how to "hypnotize" someone by looking through their eyes. They would knock on houses and then hypnotize the ones who answer the doors so they could break in to the house.

So here's the thing, I may have encountered one drugged up person. I was home alone. He knocked on our door and said "We have the vase that 'Vanessa' ordered." I was like tf I don't know any Vanessa and I'm pretty sure I looked at his eyes for more than a minute. He kept talking to me for five minutes about BS, like where's the nearest fast food, etc. Eventually he went away.

And I may have told my siblings about it and was relieved because those were the hypnotizing people. I was wearing contact lenses that time. Clear ones. Im just really curious if that's the reason I didn't get hypnotized?

Read more: Can wearing of contact lenses prevent hypnotism?