Sunday, August 3, 2014

Can I skip period, which is starting tomorrow? (A lot of things going on next week)?

Okay, so I didn't have a period for about 3 or 2 months now, and today I found out I will probably have it tomorrow. Probably sure I will get the period tomorrow. Today is Sunday, so tomorrow is starting a new week-my bday week (My bday is on Saturday and will turn 13), and my gift are dioptric contact lenses, that means I have to go to my doctor have my eyes checked. The doctor will show me how to put the lenses in and out of my eye. I'm going to see the doctor on Tuesday and she said I could be there maybe more than 2 hours, which is stressing for me if I'll be on my period. After Tuesday, on Wednesday I will go with my bff outside (we haven't seen ourselves for a long time, bc it's summer and I live far away from her), we will go to the park, where we'll be for a long, long time-there is a project, where we can sit in bean chairs, and read books, which are going to be there for everybody. We got so excited, we don't want to miss it.
So I have a week full of activities to do and I think I can't do them, bc of the period. And how you see -birthday on next Saturday, meeting a doctor on Tuesday morning, and going outside with the friend on Wednesday - I need to skip the whole period, that's a week.
Please, help me! I always get a period on these imporant days. How I said, I should get the period tomorrow, I'm 13 soon (that means no medicaments or pills) and I use pads by the way.
Thank you so much if you read all this and will answer.

Read more: Can I skip period, which is starting tomorrow? (A lot of things going on next week)?