Sunday, July 13, 2014

Problem with eyes and contacts Help?!

For quite sometime I have been having issues with my eyes. The doctor said that it was from wearing my contacts too much. He told me to stop wearing my contacts for a month and then try not to wear them more than a few hours a day. I did this and my eyes are not much better. They feel dry and irritated as soon as my contacts are in my eyes. The vision in my right eye is blurry and sort of goes in and out of focus. The doctor says my prescription is fine. I make sure i change the contacts out every two weeks and clean them well. I have tried a few different brands Acuvue 2 and Oasis and now Ciba Vision. The strange thing is… Even with glasses my eyes feel some what blurry at times. Mostly in the right eye and sometimes i get eyes pain. Anyone else experience this?

Read more: Problem with eyes and contacts Help?!