Sunday, July 13, 2014

Went to the Pool with Contact Lenses in?

Heya, I was just curious that if I went to the pool with contact lenses in and got splashed around a lot with some water getting into my eye, would my contacts be ruined at all?

It was yesterday when I went and I felt fine and fell asleep, and then I took them out this morning and saw that the veins in the white part of my eyes were pretty irritated, although at the time of typing this they seem to have died down just a little bit.

I just wanna make sure that it's not a mistake to be putting the same pair of contacts back in or not due to the chlorine in the pool that may ruin them or micro-insects I heard. And if cleaning them in the solution would make them perfectly fine, thanks!

Read more: Went to the Pool with Contact Lenses in?