Friday, July 18, 2014

Is my prescription strong?

As far back as I can remember Ive seen double images. I don't have any blurring, just distortion by double, sometimes triple vision. I've known for a while that I've had astigmatism, and finally went to the eye doctor to get prescription eyeglasses. I had them do an extensive eye exam to rule out any disease or eye damage, all checked out healthy.

My prescription came back as follows
OD: sphere -0.25, cylinder -2.25, axis 9
OS: sphere -0.25, cylinder -2.50, axis 170

The doctor said it was a pretty strong prescription with a lot of astigmatism especially for my first pair of correctional lenses.

I'm just trying to adjust which has been quite tough on my brain! Haha

Is this really a strong prescription?

Read more: Is my prescription strong?