Monday, July 14, 2014

WHY DID MY DOG DO THIS?

I went into my garage to do something and I came back inside after and my dog usually barks until he sees that it's me, but today I walked inside and he barked like he usually does and I bend down to pick him up like I usually do but he freaks out and barks like mad and growls. The light was on so he could see me. He is a small chihuahua and his bites don't hurt. I literally grab him and hold him to my chest and he barks even more for a few seconds and then stops. Then he buries his head into my shoulder and whines. I checked his body for injury and found none. He is completely back to normal except he isn't leaving my side. Right now I have my laptop on my bed and he is lying on my back. Why did he have that panic attack? I brought him on a walk straight after to cool down, well, I was the one who needed to cool down. I have been with him EVERY day since he was 3 wks old! He is now 10 MO and how could this happen? I was wearing FX contact lenses and I'm thinking that is what scared him but I'm so freaked out about this. IDK what to do!

Read more: WHY DID MY DOG DO THIS?