Saturday, July 19, 2014

LensCrafters - want to buy only the frames?

If I walk into LensCrafters and say that I only want to purchase these frames (no exam, no lens at the moment), can I do that? Will they only charge me tax and the listed $139 price? I'm not sure what kind of lenses I want in them yet (since there are all kinds of different lenses I guess) and I'm also not sure if I want the lenses put in by LensCrafters or my local optometrist.

I think I will end up wanting top quality lenses though, since I tried these on in the store and really liked the way they looked.

Also, … Is that a good idea? To buy them without a prescription, wear the glasses around with my contacts in to see how much I like them, and then decide later on the quality of lenses I want (based on how often I plan on wearing them).

Ralph by Ralph Lauren RA7044
http://www.lenscrafters.com/lc-us/ralph/713132577318

Read more: LensCrafters - want to buy only the frames?