Monday, July 14, 2014

Going to water park with normal contact lenses?

I usually wear glasses, I have right eye -5 and left -4.5
But I also have lenses, like few weeks old, but I have only worn them once, because I started to like my glasses and started to wear glasses:)
Now I'm going to a trip with my family and also to a water park. Usually when I go to water park, I take my glasses / lenses off and it is really uncomforatble when everything is blurry.
Now I'm thinking to wear contact lenses to a water park, which will be only a few hours. And I'd take them off after that, as soon as I can (they get stuck in eyes when water on them lol) And probably won't wear them after that again.
Will that ONE TIME do anything bad? Or is it a bad idea to wear them? I could wear those water glasses on lenses also? But those waterglasses are really uncomfortable and look stupid + I'd have to go buy them:l

Read more: Going to water park with normal contact lenses?