Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Do contact lenses get dirty easier than glasses do?

I have been doing research on contacts to find the benefits and disadvantages of wearing them compared to wearing glasses. So far, I have found out that contacts have to be cleaned with the solution very often, meaning that they might get dirty easily. However, I have also found that contacts do not get dirty the same way glasses do, such as rainwater and fog. I have worn glasses all my life and have found that they get dirty very often for no reason. I have been looking forward to contacts to help me fix this problem, but I am not really sure if it does. There are chances that contacts might not get so dirty easily, and yet they have to be cleaned with the solution most of the time. Do contacts get dirty easier than glasses? Will contacts help me fix my problem of glasses getting dirty easily?

Read more: Do contact lenses get dirty easier than glasses do?