Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Why do all contacts seem to bother my eyes?

I wish I could wear contacts and not be uncomfortable but ever since I started wearing them I can't remember trying a kind that didn't bother my eyes. Some days can be okay with contacts, but a lot of days they can get really annoying. By "they bother me" I mean they'll get dry and hurt or just feel really uncomfortable, and I've tried different kinds of eye drops to re-wet my eyes etc. (blinc drops, my contact solution, re-nu drops, etc.) but I would just be constantly putting eye drops in and they wouldn't work. I also tried making my contacts extra wet with solution before I put them on. Apparently daily contacts are the best if contacts bother you but I've tried daily acuvue oasys contacts and daily ciba vision contacts and both of those bother me. And I don't think I have a dry eye problem or anything, I haven't had anything wrong with my eyes diagnosed except nearsightedness. I don't get why I can't find contacts that work well for me?
Added (1). I don't wear them for super long (they can start to get uncomfortable after only like 3 hours) or re-use them after one day or sleep in them.

Read more: Why do all contacts seem to bother my eyes?