Thursday, July 17, 2014

I'm making my own character cosplay?

I'm making my own girl from a story that i'm writing and I don't know which outfit I should do.
She has long pink hair with bloody red eyes and has a samurai sword as her weapon. She wears a white dress with a black corset in the middle. It's a short dress that goes above the knee (or is a mini dress). She wears ripped up leggings and the ends of her dress are as well (as if she came out of a battle). She also has blood stained on her dress…
If I were to get the second dress, I would customize it to my own liking. The first dress is like $50 so I might now get it and add my own type of cape thing if I wish to. I would also customize the third dress to my liking as well…
The corset I would want to be an underbust, just so something's in the middle of the dress and not for corset reasons.
I have no idea how to make the blood stain without it looking dull, nor do I know wear to get good red contact lens… Please help me!I m making my own character cosplay

Read more: I'm making my own character cosplay?