Sunday, July 13, 2014

Can I wear night corrective lenses for special forces selection?

I want to join the counter terrorism team in HKPF, and there is a 4 day pre selection program and then a 5 weeks of basic training followed by a 7 day advanced selection and then 5 month counter terrorism training and then 3 month combat diving training.
On the recruitment advertisement, it says that officers of any rank under Superintendent can apply, and contact lenses are acceptable for selection. If I wear the night lenses, will I be able to last the 4 days and 7 days for selection with my eyesight remaining at close to perfect?
How long do corrective night lenses last?

Are there any SWAT officers or SF people who wear corrective lenses, night lenses or glasses, can you please tell me if it affected your performance in selection, and how long were the lenses good for?

By the way, selection involves getting punched repeatedly for 10 seconds in the face and stomach, so my eyes be affected?
Thanks
Added (1). I have around 300 degree myopia

Read more: Can I wear night corrective lenses for special forces selection?