Thursday, July 17, 2014

Are some people just meant to be ugly?

I'm one of those girls that have never been naturally pretty. I've always been bullied for me looks- people would walk by me and laugh or they'd say things sarcastically like: there's your girlfriend etc. I have gotten comments about my weight frequently (I was a little over weight) until I sorted that out recently. One of the main comments I've had is being called an ape/ gorilla. This is honestly starting to really affect me. I asked one of my friends what I should do to improve my appearance. Thwy told me to wear make up/ wax my eyebrows and things like that. I took the advice and things have just gotten worse. I went to a salon to get my eyebrows waxed, she did the first one and then went on to the second one. I heard her say "oops" and when she had finished it looked worse than when I had went in. I'd of asked to see them before but I literally had zero confidence at this point. When I saw them at the end I cried because they really were bad. To my dismay all she said was "well you couldn't have looked any worse than when you came in anyway" (as if I didn't already know I looked bad) I was told just to cover them with eyeshadow but unfortunately due to my poor uncorrectable eyesight it really isn't an option. I cover half my eye lid in eyeliner when I attempt that.

I'm literally the worst example of a girl ever and it's made worse by having a literally perfect twin brother.

Am I just destined to be this unattractive 19 year old girl? Because right now it feels like it

Read more: Are some people just meant to be ugly?