Friday, June 27, 2014

Should I ask Walmart for my optical prescription?

I got my eyes checked at Walmart last week but I didn't like the selection of eye glasses they had. They said they'll save the prescription and I can get the glasses from elsewhere and Walmart might charge less to put the lenses on.

I am wondering, if I buy glasses from some place, do they include the price to make the prescription glasses on the price of the glasses or is there an additional fee involved?

I am wondering if I should just get the prescription from Walmart and give it to whoever I find the glasses from.

Also, is there such an option as anti-glare? The glasses I have currently don't show up well in pictures. They are also getting really dirty and foggy lately but I don't know if that is because they are 2-3 years old.

Read more: Should I ask Walmart for my optical prescription?