Monday, June 23, 2014

My contacts wont stay in after the first use! Help?!

I am not really new to contacts, I've had them for about a year so i know how it kinda works. I use coopervision contact lenses and they seem to be very comfortable and easy to put in only when they are fresh out of the box. After the first use, when i try to put them on it is a major pain and problem getting them to stay in and it irritates my eye quite a bit.

I thought that this might be because of the solution i'm using to keep my contacts in overnight, but i'm not sure. I plan on trying other solutions soon. Currently i am using "Alcon Opti-Free Replenish."
My eye doctor also said that i have a dry eye problem, but i use eye drops to fix that now.
I'm thinking that if i get coopervision lens solution, it might solve the whole problem because the lens seems to be fine right out of the box, but i am not sure about it.

The problem doesn't seem to ever occur when i use new contact lenses, however that's really not an option for me to do everyday.
Any information about why this could be occurring and how to solve this problem would be very much appreciated.

Read more: My contacts wont stay in after the first use! Help?!