Saturday, June 28, 2014

Contact lenses suggestions. And how much at boots?

I want to try out contact lenses and I need advice, I'm 13 and I want to wear them firstly because I hate wearing my glasses because they annoy me and irritate me and also because I look bad in glasses, to be honest I would wear glasses if they weren't so irritating and I loose them all the time because I can't keep them on!

What I want to know of the basics of them what what's the best type of contact lense e.g. Hard contacts or the soft ones Etc. But I also what to know the procedure and how much they are at boots opticians or any other uk opticians (England) but preferably boots price and what I'll go through and also advantages and disadvantages, and if it's ok for my age.

Read more: Contact lenses suggestions. And how much at boots?